Re: kavitationsblasen und energie

[ Zauberspiegel Wissenschaft Ideenfabrik ]

Geschrieben von xicht am 12. März 2007 12:19:07:

Als Antwort auf: kavitationsblasen und energie geschrieben von hlg am 09. März 2007 20:47:24:

>hallo, hab was interessantes gelesen:
>http://www.news.uiuc.edu/scitips/02/0724bubbleenergy.html
>in kavitationsblasen finden auch fusionsreaktionen statt!!!
>das ist kein esoterik- artikel sondern von einer uni!!
>dazu hätte ich noch folgende illustration gefunden:
>
>http://serve.me.nus.edu.sg/limtt/Life_VBD.jpg
>das ist das was ich meinte:
>die kugeln rechts sehen doch echt wie planeten aus! zoomt mal rein!
>mfg hlg

Hallo hlg,

überstze mal das aus Deinem Link:

'These findings not only will impact future experiments in sonochemistry, they also pose serious ramifications for the possibility of "sonofusion."

"Some researchers have suggested that conditions within a cavitating bubble might be hot enough and have high enough pressure to generate nuclear fusion," Suslick said. "But we’ve shown that chemistry occurs within a collapsing bubble, and that it limits the energy available during cavitation."

Whenever volatile molecules diffuse into the bubble, they will get shredded during collapse, and that takes energy out of the bubble, Suslick said. Temperatures reached during cavitation, for example, will be substantially reduced by the ensuing chemical reactions.

While sonofusion is therefore unlikely to occur in volatile liquids like water or acetone, "the possibility of fusion occurring in low volatility fluids – such as liquid metals and molten salts – cannot be ruled out at this time," Suslick said.'

Vor allem der letzte Abschnitt ist durchaus interessant!

Gruß

xicht

Antworten:

[ Zauberspiegel Wissenschaft Ideenfabrik ]